AT14® truly hypo-allergenic skin care for dry and (very) sensitive skin. The products contain the best skin-improving and skin-caring ingredients. Suitable for every skin type and even suitable for people with contact allergies or (contact) eczema.
AT14® products are composed with the utmost care and bear the 'Allergy Certified' quality mark. This is an international quality mark that is committed to skin-friendly products. Products are only allowed if they meet strict requirements.
Contact allergens known in the medical literature, such as perfume, preservatives, wool alcohols and the ingredient cocamidopropyl betaine in shower cream, have been avoided, making AT14® truly hypoallergenic.
AT14® Skincare contains:
- no perfume and synthetic fragrances
- no balsam of peru
- no dyes
- no mineral oil (vaseline and paraffin)
- no preservatives (such as parabens)
- no cetyl, stearyl, and cetostearyl alcohol
- no wool alcohols (lanolin)
- no cocamidopropyl betaine
AT14® Skincare does contain high-quality skin care and skin-improving ingredients
- Oenothera biennis oil (Evening Primrose Oil)
- Macadamia integrifolia seed oil
- Tocopherol (Vitamin E)
- Butyrospermum parkii butter (Shea butter)
- Hyaluronic Acid
- Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid
- Sodium carboxymethyl beta-glucan
AT14® was developed in collaboration with allergists and dermatologists.