Anal complaints can have different causes. Sweat, hemorrhoids, friction and, for example, a difference in temperature can cause problems.
Itching, irritation or pain near the anus are not uncommon problems. Many people suffer from this condition. Common complaints:
Do the complaints go away on their own? Then good care can help. Tips:
- Practice good hygiene
- Do not use moist toilet paper
- Do not use soap
- Do not wear too tight clothing
- Try not to scratch!
And the most important tip: use a nourishing skin ointment.
AnaMel is a skin ointment specially developed for anal complaints such as hemorrhoids. The ointment based on pure honey has an antibacterial, anti-inflammatory effect and soothes the skin.
AnaMel was developed with the help of scientists from Wageningen University and helps with:
- Anal itching or eczema around the anus
- Irritated or chapped skin around the anus
- Superficial and infected sores around the anus
- Complaints due to hemorrhoids
- Anal fissures
- Suitable for all ages
- Can be used for a long time
- May be applied to open wounds
- Contains no hormones (corticosteroids) or antibiotics.